If Chuck Norris were to enter a race to save the World, this is what he’d rock. Our Dead Eye collection takes its name from the soul-less all-black eyes of great white sharks. If that’s not badass enough for you, it features a look inspired by swat tactical gear, Navy Seal scuba jackets, and every 1980s kid’s favorite action figure. The 3LACK Label jersey’s combination of stretch and ventilation provides you with the most free and breathable riding experience on the market. Pair the jersey with its tactical pant and you’ll be ready to take on whatever a race may throw at you.
About 3LACK Label Jerseys
For MX20 we re-imagined one of the most important products in our line: the 3LACK Label jersey. Redesigned from scratch with craft and style, our engineered fabrics and washes provide unmatched stretch, the best fit and the highest comfort in what we consider our “raceable” tier, worn by our Geico Honda team. The sleeve fits long a long sleeve tee and the body has the same 3LACK Label fit you already love. The end result is less drag, more invisibility, and high freedom of movement. In 2017 the 3LACK Label pant set a new standard for performance in its class. This new jersey matches that and then some.
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- 4 way stretch woven fabric on sleeves for increased durability
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Mesh fabric throughout undersleeve and side panels for maximum ventilation
- Premium film logos
- Bonded neck and cuff opening reduce weight and overall profile for unique look and feel
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in